Saturday, September 12, 2009

Another Sterling Book - 1941

Not everything I have was included in "The Pottery Papers", so Mark's question about the song book prompted me to go see what else I have that was left out.  This is out of chronological order in that it is from 1941, so it may show up later as I work my way through to that point in time.  The third scan is really bad quality, perhaps I'll dig out the original at some point and rescan this since it has been 10 years and a couple of scanners have come to live with me since that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks to all of you who leave comments on my blog entries! If you have a question about any of my posts you may pose your question along with your comment. Please check back here in the comment section for an answer to your query.

Related Posts with Thumbnails