Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fiesta and Other Colorware In Vintage Ads



Many vintage advertising agencies used colorware in their ads.  Sometimes it is obvious that the dinnerware used was Fiesta or another favorite from the Homer Laughlin China Company, but sometimes some artistic license was used in the images produced.  So generally the ads I'll be posting do contain HLC products, but there will be instances where the maker is questionable.

One of the many Rice Krispies ads showing Fiesta.


2 comments:

  1. I especially love this category of ephemera. Great graphic on your banner...those folks are having quite a Fiesta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daphne -

    Isn't that a great graphic! I can't even remember where I found it, but it was in a vintage food ad of some kind. Like all my other ephemera, it is packed away so can't quickly refer to it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you who leave comments on my blog entries! If you have a question about any of my posts you may pose your question along with your comment. Please check back here in the comment section for an answer to your query.

Related Posts with Thumbnails